Thailand Division Online Day 2017
Report Flight via MODA system : HERE!
- Every Friday 1300Z – 1600Z
- Pilot and ATC can participated this event and must online at least 1 hour per day and fly IN/OUT from Bangkok FIR.
- Only 1 leg per day will be accepted.
- Completed flights must be reported within 7 days after the flight.
- All legs must be flown online, using real weather, in realtime mode (1x sim rate).
- Pay attention to your flight plan. Legs with wrong departure and/or arrival airport will be rejected.
- Flights with DCT and/or DCT/GPS or VFR DCT as Flight Plan will NOT be accepted.
- Your flight plan must include at least one real alternate arrival airport. ZZZZ as an alternate will NOT be accepted.
- Aircraft must be stationary while online for a minimum of 6 minutes before departure and after arrival *
- Members not communicating via UNICOM (122.80) can be excluded from the tour.
- Speed restriction : Below 10,000′ Max 250 KIAS * Maximum speed is M0.85
- Max Altitude is 43,000 ft.
- Remember to report legs in UTC time. * A maximum disconnection of 20 minutes will be accepted
- Filed report not compliance with above rules will result in rejection.
- IMPORTANT : Remember you must check regularly you’re connected to IVAN, to avoid problems later cause flight was done disconnected.
- Download scenery at http://www.ivaothai.com/page_id=448
- Pilots and ATC online for 10 times will receive the “Division Online Day Award”
Thailand Division Headquater