Thailand Guest Controller Requirement
Thailand Division participates in the Guest Controller Approval programme according to IVAO Regulations T.2.
Divisions may require members of foreign divisions to obtain a Guest Controller Approval before providing ATC services. Divisions shall announce their participation and publish their requirements on the division’s website. Such GCA requirement(s) shall be published on the division website in English language.IVAO Regulations T.2
Any non-Thai users who want to control in Thailand Division shall apply for an approval.
For an approval, the following requirements must be met:
- The user shall be able to perform ATC duties in English language.
- The user shall have knowledge of the Rule of the Air of the position requested.
- The user shall have knowledge of the local procedures applied in the Division. (Materials can be requested from Thailand Division Staff.)
- The user shall pass a practical assessment.
- To control as DEL/GND/TWR, the user shall pass ADC assessment.
- To control as APP, the user shall pass APC assessment.
- To control as CTR, the user shall pass ACC assessment.