Report Flight via MODA system : HERE!
- VTBD – VTSG 361nm
- VTBD – VTUK 198nm
- VTBD – VTCT 364nm
- VTBD – VTCC 306nm
- VTBD – VTST 389nm
- VTBD – VTUW 312nm
- VTBD – VTSF 325nm
- VTBD – VTSC 448nm
- VTBD – VTCN 293nm
- VTBD – VTUO 172nm
- VTBD – VTPP 173nm
- VTBD – VTSP 373nm
- VTBD – VTUV 226nm
- VTBD – VTUL 221nm
- VTBD – VTUI 282nm
- VTBD – VTSB 299nm
- VTBD – VTSS 419nm
- VTBD – VTUD 243nm
- VTBD – VTUU 260nm
- VTBU – VTCC 384nm
- VTBU – VTSP 317nm
Total Distance: 6365 nm / Total Estimated Time: 15:40
Tour end date : 31/06/2018
- Flight rules: IFR
- Callsign: AIQ Only
- Aircraft : A320 Only
- Include as remark in your flight plan “RMK/THAI AIRASIA DOMESTIC IFR TOUR 2017 LEGxx” (replace ‘xx’ with the leg number) is MANDATORY.
- Completed flights must be reported within 7 days after the flight.
- All legs must be flown online, using real weather, in realtime mode (1x sim rate).
- Pay attention to your flight plan. Legs with wrong departure and/or arrival airport will be rejected.
- Flights with DCT and/or DCT/GPS or VFR DCT as Flight Plan will NOT be accepted.
- Your flight plan must include at least one real alternate arrival airport. ZZZZ as an alternate will NOT be accepted.
- Aircraft must be stationary while online for a minimum of 6 minutes before departure and after arrival
- Members not communicating via UNICOM (122.80) can be excluded from the tour.
- Speed restriction : Below 10,000′ Max 250 KIAS
- Maximum speed is M0.82
- Max Altitude is 41,000 ft. * Remember to report legs in UTC time.
- A maximum disconnection of 20 minutes will be accepted
- Filed report not compliance with above rules will result in rejection.
- IMPORTANT : Remember you must check regularly you’re connected to IVAN, to avoid problems later cause flight was done disconnected.
- Download scenery at http://www.ivaothai.com/page_id=448
Pilots completing this tour will receive the “Division IFR Tour Award”
Thailand Flight Operation Department
Latest posts by Kanin Pornsinsiriruk (see all)
- AFTER EXAM! Nuttawat Chotsirithanikkul - October 25, 2017
- Thailand Division Online Day 2017 - September 8, 2017
- [EVENT] [IN+ID+TH] South Asia Online – Oceanic Crossing Event - June 4, 2017