Thailand Division Cargo Tour 2020
Report Flight via MODA System here.
Tour end date: 31 MAR 2021
- Flight Rules: IFR
- Aircraft : CARGO Aircraft Only
- Include as remark in your flight plan “RMK/THAILAND CARGO TOUR 2020 LEGxx” (replace ‘xx’ with the leg number) is MANDATORY
- Completed flights must be reported within 7 days after the flight.
- All legs must be flown online, using real weather, in realtime mode (1x sim rate).
- Pay attention to your flight plan. Legs with wrong departure and/or arrival airport will be rejected.
- Your flight plan must include at least one real alternate arrival airport. ZZZZ as an alternate will NOT be accepted.
- Aircraft must be stationary while online for a minimum of 6 minutes before departure and after arrival
- Members not communicating via UNICOM (122.800) can be excluded from the tour.
- Speed restriction : Below 10,000′ Max 250 KIAS
- Maximum speed is M0.85
- Max Altitude is FL430.
- Remember to report legs in UTC time.
- A maximum disconnection of 20 minutes will be accepted
- Filed report not compliance with above rules will result in rejection.
- IMPORTANT : Remember you must check regularly you’re connected to IVAN, to avoid problems later cause flight was done disconnected.
- Limit 2 LEGS per day
Pilots completing this tour will receive the “Division Cargo Tour Award”
Have fun 😉