[TOUR] VFR THAILAND TOUR 2021
– Use single/twin/three propeller, piston/turboprop, fixed wing aircraft that does not exceed the maximum takeoff weight of 17,120lbs/7.764kgs), for example C172 C182T DA40 DA42
– Type of flight: VFR
– Include as remark in your flight plan “RMK/THAI VFR21 LEGxx” (replace ‘xx’ with the leg number) is MANDATORY.
– Completed flights must be reported within 7 days after the flight.
– Max Speed: 250 KIAS
– Maximum flying altitude should be based on surrounding terrain, but should not exceed 9500ft AGL
– Maximum legs per day: 5
– Remember to report legs in UTC time.
– A maximum disconnection of 20 minutes will be accepted
– When flying in uncontrolled airspace, communicate your intentions on UNICOM (122.800)
– All the legs MUST be flown online, using “real weather”, in realtime mode (1x sim rate).
– All the legs MUST be flown in the right order
– Please pay attention to your flight plans. Flight plans with wrong departure/arrival airfields will NOT be accepted
– Your flight plan must include at least one real alternate arrival airport. ZZZZ as an alternate will NOT be accepted.
– Aircraft must be stationary while online for a minimum of 6 minutes before departure and after arrival
Tour end date : 31 JAN 2022
Pilots completing this tour will receive the “Division VFR Tour”
For more information, please visit here at http://tours.ivao.aero/cgi-bin/tours.pl?session=jD6mu3Zed8he&function=View&tour=VFRTH21&division=TH